What Holds Us Together: Love and Gravity
Here are some opportunities to get extra stamps on your passport:
- Lenten Soup Suppers: Every Tuesday in Lent you are invited to join us for Mass at 5:30, followed by a simple soup supper. Earn extra stamps by volunteering to bring a crock pot of soup, bread or a simple relish tray to one of the suppers. Click here for more information.
- CRS Rice Bowl: As a household, use the Rice Bowl calendar to live your faith this Lent. Get additional stamps by trying some of the recipes, signing up for the Rice Bowl weekly emails or downloading the Rice Bowl app for daily reflections. Click here for details and links.
- Dessert for the Lenten Fish Fries: Youth Ministry sells desserts at the Knights of Columbus Lenten Fish Fries for a free-will offering. Funds raised go towards summer Youth Ministry service trips. Donate a dessert for one or more fish fry and earn a stamp on your passport. Click here for fish fry information. Contact Terry or Joan for more information about donating desserts.
- Attend the Ss. John and Paul Lenten Communal Penance Service on Thursday, March 19th at 7 pm. If you can't make that date, click here for a list of other area reconciliation services.
- Attend the Lenten Vespers Prayer Service at Ss. John and Paul on Sunday, March 22nd at 6 pm. Click here for details.
- Family Promise will be hosted here March 29 April 5. Sign up to help in the gathering space. Click here to find out more about Family Promise.
- Attend any or all of the Triduum services this year; Holy Thursday, Mass of the Lord's Supper on April 2nd at 7:00 pm; the Solemn Liturgical Service on Good Friday, April 3rd at 7:00 pm; and the Easter Vigil on Saturday, April 4th at 8:30 pm or Easter Sunday Masses at 9:00 am or 11:00 am. Click here for more information on the Triduum.